This variant is currently sold out
- Soppressata: This classic spicy salami is made with locally grown Calabrian peppers, garlic and white wine. The excellent flavor of these peppers lends a fruity and spicy flavor. The Soppressata is excellent paired with wine and cheese, or sliced thin on a pizza.
- Finocchiona: This Tuscan inspired Fennel Salami is a house favorite. It's seasoned with fennel, garlic, and black pepper in a super traditional style that's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Pepperoni: Classic American Pork Salami with Red Pepper, Anise, and Garlic
- Chorizo Castellano: Jacuterie imports the highest quality Pimentón de La Vera directly from Spain and blends it with chilis, garlic, and black pepper for a smokey taste that can't be replicated.
- Saucisson Provencal: This saucisson is made with a unique blend of Herbs de Provence, garlic, and black pepper. Produced locally by JACüTERIE, an artisanal charcuterie company in the Hudson Valley.