At Bien Cuit Provisions, we present you with a carefully curated selection of meats and cheeses, bread from our own kitchen and coffee from our friends at Joe Coffee, milk, eggs and yogurt, pantry items and produce, that come from farmers and producers who are shaping what it means to grow, raise, make and consume food. Some of these producers we have spent years getting to know, others we have just discovered. The one thing that they all have in common is that they care deeply about what they produce and the way they produce it. The end result is exceptional.
We’re committed to sourcing practices that support regenerative agriculture and the farmers practicing it.
We use flour from small, regional mills and farmers whenever possible, and are working to build the networks and distribution channels that make access to local agriculture possible.
After careful consideration and consultation, we implemented the following safety measures for our staff:
- All deliveries will either be made contactless or through pickup points. Contactless deliveries will be dropped at the delivery address provided.
- All customers will receive a text notification when orders have been delivered.
- Take temperature at the start of shifts and record in the log. Employees cannot come to work with a temperature over 99.5.
- Wash hands at start of shift, after cleaning, touching face / hair, etc
- Employees are required to required to wear protective non-porous outer gear purchased by Bien Cuit that has not been removed from the bakery.
- Wash hands after cleaning, touching face / hair, etc.
- Wash and sanitize hands before putting gloves on. Change gloves after touching anything besides food products.
- Employees may not use their phones or personal items during a shift. If they are used, employees must wash hands between using personal items and handling any food or product that comes in contact with food.
- Change gloves after touching anything other than food product.
- Employees may not use any personal items during shifts.
- All packers and drivers must wear gloves and face masks when handling product or paper goods.
We provide contactless delivery to all of Manhattan below 110th St. and many neighborhoods in Brooklyn. We’re on the road 7 days a week from 7am to 1pm.
All of our deliveries are free, but we ask that you meet a $60 order minimum.
ShippingTo ensure freshness, we ship to zip codes that are within two days shipping of our bakery. If you are outside of our default shipping zone, contact email@example.com for a custom shipping quote.
$60 order minimum for shipping and rate is calculated at checkout.