Shipping & Returns
- $60 order minimum
- We produce all our baked goods to order and everything's made by hand. Please allow up to 7 days for your order to ship.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns. We're happy to offer reshipments or refunds under the following circumstances:
- The wrong items were shipped.
- Items arrived spoiled or in otherwise poor condition.
- FedEx failed to deliver the package.
- To ensure freshness, we ship to zip codes that are within two days shipping of our bakery. If you are outside of our default shipping zone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- We offer flat shipping rates based on the weight of your package.
- Please allow up to 7 days for your package to ship after placing your order.
- You will be notified when your package ships
- We offer local deliveries in parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn. To see if you are eligible, please enter your delivery zip code at check-out.
- You will receive a notification the evening before your delivery is scheduled to arrive.
- All deliveries are made between 7am and 1pm on the day they are scheduled to arrive.
- To protect the health of our workers and our customers during the pandemic, we offer contactless delivery.
- A driver will contact you by phone when making the delivery and leave your package by the front door for retrieval. If you wish for the driver to leave your package in another location, please provide delivery instructions in the notes field when placing your order.
In-Store Pick-Up & Neighborhood Delivery
Looking to place a bakery order for pick-up or delivery from either our Smith Street or Franklin Avenue locations in Brooklyn? You can do so by visiting our online ordering website here.