Shipping & Returns
- $60 order minimum
- We produce all our baked goods to order and everything's made by hand.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns. We're happy to offer reshipments or refunds under the following circumstances:
- The wrong items were shipped.
- Items arrived spoiled or in otherwise poor condition.
- FedEx failed to deliver the package.
- To ensure freshness, we ship to zip codes that are within 2Day shipping radius of our bakery. If you are outside of our default shipping zone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- We offer flat shipping rates based on the weight of your package.
- You are able to select your desired shipping day at checkout. Your order can then be expected to arrive with 48 hours of shipment.
- You will be notified when your package ships
As we make all of our baked goods to order, if you need to cancel an order for any reason, please reach out to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. After this point our customer service team is able to cancel at their discretion based on our production lead time schedule.
Bien Cuit no longer offers Local Delivery as of January 1st, 2024.