Shipping & Returns
- $60 order minimum
- We produce all our baked goods to order and everything's made by hand.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns. We're happy to offer reshipments or refunds under the following circumstances:
- The wrong items were shipped.
- Items arrived spoiled or in otherwise poor condition.
- FedEx failed to deliver the package.
- To ensure freshness, we ship to zip codes that are within 2Day shipping radius of our bakery. If you are outside of our default shipping zone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping quote.
- We offer flat shipping rates based on the weight of your package.
- You are able to select your desired shipping day at checkout. Your order can then be expected to arrive with 48 hours of shipment.
- You will be notified when your package ships
- We offer local deliveries in parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn. To see if you are eligible, please enter your delivery zip code at checkout.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation for your order.
- All deliveries are made between 6am and 9am on the desired delivery day selected at the time of checkout.
- To protect the health of our workers and our customers during the pandemic, we offer contactless delivery.
- A driver will contact you by phone when making the delivery and leave your package by the front door for retrieval. If you wish for the driver to leave your package in another location, please provide delivery instructions in the notes field when placing your order.
- If our delivery team is unable to leave the delivery in a secure location or no one is available to accept the order, the order will be brought back to our Smith Street location where it then can be picked up by the customer. Redelivery is not guaranteed with a failed delivery attempt outside our delivery team's control.
Day Of In-Store Pick-Up & Neighborhood Delivery
Looking to place a bakery order for day-of pick-up or delivery from either our Smith Street or Franklin Avenue locations in Brooklyn? You can do so by visiting our local online ordering website here.
As we make all of our baked goods to order, if you need to cancel an order for any reason, please reach out to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. After this point our customer service team is able to cancel at their discretion based on our production lead time schedule.